CSCS Course Leicester
At Bright learning, we have qualified, multilingual and experienced
staff who work hard to ensure learners complete their course with
full knowledge and understanding.
cscs card Leicester:
Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in construction
The Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) is the leading skills certification scheme within the UK construction industry.
cscs card Leicester provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out. The aim of the cscs course in Leicester is to reduce accidents and improve quality of work on construction sites. Anyone working on construction sites need to apply for CSCS card.
The type of qualification you need to achieve depends on which card you are applying for. In most cases you need to demonstrate your occupational competence and also pass the CITB Health and Safety and Environment Test within past two years.
What we Offer:
We, at Bright learning offers, Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in Construction environment which enables you to apply for CSCS green labour Card. Also you need to pass CITB Health and Safety in Environment Test which can be given in different languages.
Learners pass the qualification by completing an online or paper-based exam. It consists of 40 multiple-choice questions based on the learning completed. Candidates have one hour to complete the exam and must answer at least 26 questions correctly to pass.
What you will learn:
- Preparation for their CSCS card application and passing the CITB test.
- How to take personal responsibility for health and safety, and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
- How to keep make risk assessments, method statements and report accidents.
- How to manage risks involving work equipment, moving vehicles and mobile plant, fire, electricity, manual handling, noise, vibration, hazardous substances, alcohol and drugs.
- The importance of health and safety signs and personal protective equipment.w Paragraph
There is no formal requirement for this course as long as the candidate has basic functional skills (Numeracy, Literacy and ICT). You will also have to provide us with your Photo Identification such as Passport or Full UK driving Licence and Proof of Address of last 3 months.
How long is CSCS Labour Card valid for?
This card is valid for five years and can be renewed.